THIS SITE IS AN EXTENTION OF OUR PRIMARY SITE - http://signals-parivaar.blogspot.com
**एक वेटरन की ओर से समस्त भारतिया थल वायु और जल सेनाओं के वेटेरन परिवार को अर्पित वेब साईट**OVER 14.6 LAKH HITS BY VETERANS FROM 90 COUNTRIES**BE INFORMED & UPDATED ON RULES GOVERNING VETERANS AND SR CITIZEN, VISIT HERE REGULARLY FOR AUTHENTIC DATA & INFO**THERE IS NOTHING YOU SHOULD KNOW, THAT IS NOT AVAILABLE HERE**TOMORROW NEVER COMES ACT TODAY FOR YOUR FAMILY, DON'T LEAVE - DUMPING THEM IN LURCH**SEARCH YOUR DESIRED TOPIC THROUGH SITE INDEX**OVER 2300 ASSORTED ARTICLES FOR YOUR LEISURE READING**LONG LIVE THE INDIAN ARMED FORCES**JAI HIND**

POLL OFFICIALS - 2019

These poll officials are breaking the internet
Lucknow/Bhopal:
Two polling officers have become internet sensations after their photographs, clicked while on duty during the Lok Sabha elections, went viral online. They have been flooded with friends request on social media, are being approached by strangers for selfies and TV cameras have chased them home for interviews.


One of them is Deoria-based Reena Dwivedi (left), who was on duty in Lucknow. A photograph of her carrying an EVM was clicked by a colleague and posted online. It soon drew a torrent of response on the internet. In Bhopal, Canara Bank officer Yogeshwari Gohite (right) had a similar experience for her polling day pictures.

Enjoying her fleeting WhatsApp and Tik-Tok moments of fame, Dwivedi said, “I was married early but I had a career for myself. People are liking me and I am enjoying every moment of it. Who doesn’t like getting noticed? I am happy,” the 32-year-old junior assistant in UP state PWD told TOI.
Dwivedi says that the best reaction came from her son Aadit, a Class IX student. “He urged me to make a video call to his friends to make them believe that the woman in yellow saree is actually his mother,” said Dwivedi, who joined the PWD in 2013. She has also worked in the insurance sector.
Talking to TOI on Monday, Dwivedi said, “This is not the first time that I was posted on election duty. I have served at different centres in Lucknow in Lok Sabha 2014 polls and 2017 state elections. But a routine snapshot turned me into a celebrity.”
Reena and her husband Sanjay would be going back home in Deoria to cast their vote in the final phase on May 19. “I am a firm believer in Indian democracy. I have never missed my duty to cast vote,” she said.

Gohite was deputed as polling officer at the ITI polling station in Govindpura. Within moments of her arrival, news photographers zoomed in on her. By afternoon, her photos had gone viral on the internet.
Journalists tried to speak with Gohite, but she denied, pointing out that she was on duty. When TOI caught up with her on Monday, she said she was quite surprised by all the attention. “I dress the way I like. I do not have any fashion role models. A dress should not define a woman. It is our professionalism and work ethics that should matter,” Gohite said.
She took a day’s leave from work on Monday, but media crews traced her address. “Everyone wants to take a selfie with me,” said Gohite. “I am getting friend requests by the minute. Soon, I think I would have to make my social media profile hidden and not open to public,” she remarked.

Everyone wants to take a selfie with me. I am getting friend requests by the minute



From Times of India Delhi 15 May 2019
https://epaper.timesgroup.com/Olive/ODN/TimesOfIndia/#


ब्रिगेडियर_नरेन्द्र_ढंड
Brig Narinder Dhand,
Founder & Convener
Veteran's Web Portals.


NOTE - Do Join our Email List - Please email your Rank and Name, Regt/Corps , Email ID and Mob Number to our Managing Member at " mgr.sigs@gmail.com " for Registration to receive updates on Veteran's issues regularly.

*****************

No comments:

Post a Comment