THIS SITE IS AN EXTENTION OF OUR PRIMARY SITE - http://signals-parivaar.blogspot.com
**एक वेटरन की ओर से समस्त भारतिया थल वायु और जल सेनाओं के वेटेरन परिवार को अर्पित वेब साईट**OVER 14.6 LAKH HITS BY VETERANS FROM 90 COUNTRIES**BE INFORMED & UPDATED ON RULES GOVERNING VETERANS AND SR CITIZEN, VISIT HERE REGULARLY FOR AUTHENTIC DATA & INFO**THERE IS NOTHING YOU SHOULD KNOW, THAT IS NOT AVAILABLE HERE**TOMORROW NEVER COMES ACT TODAY FOR YOUR FAMILY, DON'T LEAVE - DUMPING THEM IN LURCH**SEARCH YOUR DESIRED TOPIC THROUGH SITE INDEX**OVER 2300 ASSORTED ARTICLES FOR YOUR LEISURE READING**LONG LIVE THE INDIAN ARMED FORCES**JAI HIND**

WHY SHOULD I DIE -VOICE OF A SOLDIER

Priye Pradhan Sewak Narendra Modi jee...
Abhinandhan Ashirwad.

🏹Voice of all Soldiers for Ungrateful,Unjust Political-Bureaucratic ruled nation...Why should I die for you...?
🕉 Armed Forces are last resort of a nation & no institutions can play role or replace them to safegurd national security & territorial integrity.
 🕉 In 1947- I died for independent India divided into 14 countries with creation of Muslim Pakistan by then Political-Bureaucratic congress leadership leading to massacre of million of Hindus & destruction loot of their properties.



🕉1948 - I died for safeguarding present JK & Leh ; Where you made political blunder of special status & went to UNO instead of occupying POK for which India is suffering till today.
 🕉 1962 - I died with poor weaponary, clothing, untrained on high altitude warfare with China for wrong cause & no Military objectives.I was massacred as you did not use our Air-Force & went to UNO instead ; resulting loss of huge strategic territories both in North & East with historical shame.
 🕉 1965- I died defending your nation against Pakistan attack & you gave away all occupied territories of Pakistan without settling POK -A bad politico-Military decision.
 🕉 1971- I died on both borders gifting you Independent Bangladesh with 96,000 POW's with tri-service weaponry & Large territory on western borders.You returned all POWs with Military hardware without settling POK;wherein Bangladesh should have been annexed as it part of British & historical India .
🕉 1999- I died for recovering all tall tactically important hills in Kargil operations against your total intelligence failure.
🕉 I keep dying in all natural disasters & aid to civil power everyday along with LOC.
🕉 I die in controlling Rebellions by civil & police forces.
🕉 I die as peace keeping force for United Nations in war zone countries.
 🕉 I keep dying in rigorous training & hostile terrain & weather every day.
🕉 Why should I die for my downgrading of protocol salaries,Promotions from 1950 onwards ?
🕉 Why should I die for reduction in pension of Armed Forces with Defective OROP ?
 🕉 Why should I die for early retirement & no post retirement resettlement nor absorption on Govt.Services ?
🕉 Why should I die for Poor service conditions , hostile terrain, inadequate - unscaled accommodation, away from families , frequent transfers, strict physical conditions, barbaric Army/Airforce/Navy acts, No constitutional rights ?

🕉 Why should I die for with no NFU (Non-Functional Upgrade) for Armed Forces only ?
🕉 Why should I die for you when unjust,discrimentary anomalies from last 4 Pay commissions are not settled ?
🕉 Why should I die for you for not procuring current required weapons & equipment for national security ? 🕉 Why should I die for you when all arms deals are corrupted by Political-Bureaucratic nexes resulting into weaker Armed forces & delayed procurements. ?
 🕉 Why should I die for you when best talent is not joining armed forces for their constant degrading conditions ?
🕉 Why should I die for you when comparable civil status & Salaries are denied to armed-Forces ?
🕉 Why should I die for you when comparable positioning of Armed forces is not availble as in our neighbouring counties & Globally ?
 🕉 Why should I die for you when Defence Forces are not part of Defence decisions/Pay-Commissions at highest levels resulting severè damage to national security & morale of Forces ?
 🕉 Why should I die for you when Defence reforms are not implemented from last 20 years ?
 🕉 Why should I die for you when no pension, rank & perquisites are entitled to Short service commission officers after consuming their best age & closed doors of career options after release ; Whereas all MLA/MPS get full pension & huge Perquisites for life with one day of service - What Justice ?
🕉 Why should I die for when Defence Officers Wards are not joining in Armed Forces ?
 🕉 Why should I die for you when there is serious shortage of Officers in Armed Forces ?
 🕉 Why should I die for you when you reduced the protocol of Armed Forces in 1950 & again in 1979 severally & continuing in every Pay commissions ?
🕉 Why should I die for you when you reduce our salaries , Perquisites in last four pay commissions instead of upgrading it ?
 🕉 Why should I die for you wherein ; Armed Forces can run any institution but no institutions can replace them in India or anywhere in the world with no additional benefits,recoganisation or honor ?
🕉 Why should I die for you when Armed Forces are not Class-1 or Group-A Officers of the union ; when classification of Officers are based on Basic Pay ?
🕉 Why should I die for you when trainee Cadets are not called Trainee Officers like in all other civil/police cadres & Paid full Pay & allowances like wise on Joining ?
🕉 Why should I die for you wherein ; no Politician/bureaucrate/Police/ Intelligence services/Central Police Forces can replace Armed Forces even for a day at the cost of our Independence by disbanding Armed -Forces & run India as Police State.
🕉 Why should I die for your safety,security & politics daily on all borders & in aid to civil power ?
🕉Are you waiting for Armed Forces to rebel or worse ?
🕉 Armed Forces are trained to serve the constitution not any Political outfit or bureaucracy & we are fed-up with your idiocrancies.
🕉 Try sending some of bright bureaucrats or Police services for their performance on lien or deputation to Indian Army as Airforce & Navy is too technically professional for them.
 🕉 Wake up to amend immediately or else it may cost our Independence or democracy.Do not take Armed Forces for granted.
🔯 In service to God & Humanity.

🔯 H.H. MAHARISHI SWAMI DHYAN SUMANANAND SARASWATI ( PILOT SWAMIJEE)


http://signals-parivaar.blogspot.in

No comments:

Post a Comment